The Work Experience Team manage work experience placements in Hampshire. Our extensive database has over 5000 placements and our comprehensive management systems ensure that we can cater for all school needs.
- Comprehensive managed service with student search options for placements
- Preparation and follow up sessions with students, parents and tutors
- Extensive database of placements
- Experienced, qualified health and safety staff to check placement suitability
- Extended work experience placements
- Placements for SEND students
Extended Work Experience Placements
Extended work experience placements are great for young people to learn on the job, some of whom then go on to take apprenticeships with the organisations.
- Careers Practitioners meet with students to identify their aspirations
- Students are placed in suitable placement of 1 or 2 days a weeks for a minimum of 6 weeks - they are often longer
- Students that struggle to engage with mainstream learning or need an alternative curriculum
- For Years 10, 11, 12 & 13
- Students lacking motivation or confidence
- 1-1 weekly support with an business mentor
- Selection, training, vetting and support managed by Baisingstoke Consortium
- Mentors matched to the student
- Measure the outcomes and provide an impact report
- Meets Gatsby Benchmarks 5 & 6
- Can lead directly to future employment or an apprenticeship
- Work experience can be a key factor in getting a future job
It also helps young people to develop the following transferable skills:
- Awareness of the workplace
- Increased motivation
- Organisational skills
- Soft skills
- Increased confidence
Contact our Work Experience Head Office, EBP South, to find out how our work experience programme and extended work experience programme can help you.
Please fill out the form below or contacts us on 02392 283441 or email@example.com.